[pct-l] peanut butter

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Feb 16 11:52:39 CST 2010

"full of artery clogging trans fats..."   ??

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2001/010612.htm

I'm not saying that it isn't better to look at sources like "once
again" and justin's; I'm just saying that accuracy and reason are
better than inflammatory statements.

(Special thanks to the person who posted the Once Again link, http://www.onceagainnutbutter.com/
  I'm going to see about their stuff!)

BillB