[pct-l] Scott Williamson & Adam Bradley need your help

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Feb 13 19:03:25 CST 2010

Hi gang,
Returned from an extended ski trip and found the below message in my e-mail.

Just in case some of our new members are not familiar with Adam Bradley
& Scott Williamson.......Scott & Adam set a new PCT record of.....65
days, 9 hours, 58 minutes.....in 2009, breaking Horton's 2005 (with
support team) record by 21 hours but going self supported without a
support team and breaking Scott's and Joe Kisner's 2008 self supported
record by 6 days, using the name "Krudmeister & Bing" to try to stay
under the radar.

Scott, who has now "thru-hiked" the PCT   "TWELVE"  times including two
yo-yos,  is the unquestionable, undeniable, undisputed  "King of the PCT.
They are planing to go for a new "supported" PCT record in 2010 and are
looking for support team volunteers.
So, if you are interested in supporting two "Legends" of the trail and
become part of  "PCT  history"  contact Adam at
"ADAM_BRADLEY"<Adam_Bradley at patagonia.com>   and if you want to read
more about their record breaking hike, go to
http://www.thecleanestline.com     then select Adam Bradley.

WARNING TO THE GIRLS........Scott  &  Adam are extremely good looking
(almost as good looking as I am)  and will most likely smitten you or
break your heart unless you have lots of will power to resist their charm.

JMT Reinhold
Your other good looking trail companion