[pct-l] trail clothing

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:04:42 CST 2010

Eric,
What about rain gear?  Do your Isotope jacket and windpants do the job?  I
ordered an Isotope jacket and the first one I got Ioved, but it ran small so
I sent it back and had to go to another distributor to get a medium.  The
2nd jacket was not like a waterproof windshirt, but like a lightweight rain
jacket, if you know what I mean.  The second one has this rubbery lining to
it and weighed 7 oz when it said it should weigh 4.5 oz.  Is yours the new
type or the older one thats a great windshirt with waterproofing?  Just
curious.

p.s.  Love the Atlas!!!

Bag Lady

--