[pct-l] tent stakes (tarp stakes, too) and more

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:34:37 CST 2010

I just purchased the MSR ultra light Needle stakes (anodized 7001-T6 Aluminum) with rounded, reinforced heads for extra strength.  Weight 0.35 ounces each....  I just couldn't resist the purchase...  If anyone has used these before I would be interested in comments...

I will be testing these stakes out on my pre-PCT hike (very soon) and will let you know how they perform.

Paul