[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:29:09 CST 2010

  It's kinda like everybody does it.....just nobody talks about it. It may
not be PC but it's been done for years. There's so few that do it it slips
under the radar. I would guess if you make a big deal out of it you'll end
up catching the eye of a govt busy body. Outta sight......outta mind.

I'm not endorsing breaking the law. I just wouldn't be trying to make a
problem of doesn't have to be. I've  never heard of Canada chasing anyone
over the border on the trail.

If you haven't hiked any of the major trails you are probably in for an eye
opening experience.  Go with the flow and have a great time.

PCT MOM