[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:15:42 CST 2010

I agree with Jim.  Asking "officials" the law is never sure-fire.... and
when you got, saying to your arresting officer "but the other official told
me..." won't get you out of trouble.  But, short of hiring a lawyer to
answer your questions (or spending numerous hours finding - and then trying
to decode the legaleese) That's pretty much the only option I can think of.

These are hard parts of the planning processes....

--
Austin Williams
PlanYourHike.com

"The mountains are calling and I must go."   -John Muir