[pct-l] trail closure status -- San Bernardino Sheep Fire Closure

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:58:20 CST 2010

When the alternative route is finalized I will post a free elevation profile (as a printable pdf) of the alternative route at HikeThru.com.  I will also try to include other relevant information, nearby campgrounds, road crossings, water etc. along the alternative route.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Paul