[pct-l] tent stakes (tarp stakes, too)

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:24:01 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Jim Ostdick <palomino.pct at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a thrilling gram-weenie writing prompt for PCT-L discourse: stakes.
> Stakes for your tent, stakes for your tarp. What kind(s) do you use and why?

I tried these last year. I thought they held as well as the heavier
Easton stakes, but the heads flattened, came loose and/or split after
repeated pounding.  I reported the problem, and the proprietor replied
that others had reported similar problems (but never offered a
refund).

http://titaniumgoat.com/stakes.html

I went back to a combo of Easton and ti shepherd's-hook stakes.