[pct-l] , planning, rangers,

Joel Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Mon Feb 8 16:09:25 CST 2010

I have the same question: I didnt put a date, I just wrote late June or early July or something like that and now on my permit it says: July 1st. Does that mean I have to be there on that date or can it be a few weeks before or after? Thanks for clarifications.
Bye
Joël

On 08.02.2010, at 12:11, ambery-80243 at mypacks.net wrote:

> This leads me to a question about the Whitney permits that I haven't seen addressed here.  On the permit you put in an "approximate" Whitney date.  If you decided to flip-flop for whatever reason, and you end up going through Whitney Portal a month or more later than this date, is this still acceptable, and are we still within our rights to use the same permit?

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

HOME:	109 Muerdago Rd., Topanga, CA 90290
PHONE:	+1 (774) 2FISLER or "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT:	fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)