[pct-l] , planning, rangers,

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Mon Feb 8 14:11:13 CST 2010

This leads me to a question about the Whitney permits that I haven't seen addressed here.  On the permit you put in an "approximate" Whitney date.  If you decided to flip-flop for whatever reason, and you end up going through Whitney Portal a month or more later than this date, is this still acceptable, and are we still within our rights to use the same permit?