[pct-l] Recommended Backpack Size

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:38:49 CST 2010

I'm not sure what your packing or what your gear list includes, but I have
an Exos 58 (which I believe is 58L...which = 3540ci) and that has gotten me
by with 8 days including a bear canister.  I think I could have easily done
9 or MAYBE even 10 days with my pack.  I'm NOT a minimalist at all but I use
a tarp not a tent and have a lot of UL (and low volume) stuff.  BY FAR the
largest (volume-wise) 'item' in my pack was my food just after a resupply.