[pct-l] rangers

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 14:28:10 CST 2010

no it's just that in the Sierras all the trails are regulated and also b/c the bear can is required by each person carrying food. There has been alot of bear activity out there and they're trying to keep the wild wild. B/c of the stupid tourists it's not so much the case anymore and the bears think we make them dinner every night. Anyways...until u reach that area no harrassment...During that time which u are in the Sierras u need to make sure u have all ur permits AND a bear can...they have been known to actually have u unpack them for proof. But most of the time they just ask...u say yes I have everything and keep going on ur mrry way...just be prepared incase they do ask for physical eveidence....

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!

www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!