[pct-l] Starting Slow

will.hiltz at gmail.com will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:20:33 CST 2010

There is a huge amount of peer pressure on the first day to go up and over morena butte and make it to lake morena. If you're not terrified at the prospect of seeing illegals (and you probably shouldn't be) you can stay at Hauser creek. I did this in '07 and was really glad I did-- 16 on the first day is quite enough thank you.

Easy