[pct-l] Sunglasses

Deep Desert Expeditions mike at deepdesert.com
Thu Feb 4 10:12:35 CST 2010

I have been wearing the same pair of Smith t-9's for about six years now--and they've been with me on a 75 day desert trek, two 30 day treks, about 50 days on the river (whitewater rafting), and COUNTLESS days out hiking/guiding in Canyonlands and the surrounding region.  They have neutral colored glass polarized lenses, and always always always are either on my face or hanging around my neck on Chums.  If one can make a Western Mountaineering bag last five months, surely one can pamper sunglasses enough to make it as well!

Moab Mike