[pct-l] Sunglasses

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 4 09:31:13 CST 2010

The only thing that ever works for me are cheap sunglasses. The good
ones get broken, scratched or lost almost immediately. The cheap ones
seem to never get lost and once they are scratched, it makes no
difference how much or little I paid for them.

The only exception was a pair of metal-framed Oakleys. The frame was
indestructible so was impervious to the parrot that sits on my
shoulder. The lenses scratched very easily, however, despite all the
hype.

I've given up on expensive sunglasses.