[pct-l] Water treatment (revisited)

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:59:21 CST 2010

I think(educated guess) the tablets and such are for emergency use,ill
filter my h2o,boil it,or use bleach. That stuff is bad for your inners
and as a hiker I try to only put stuff that is good for my inners
inside of my belly. I dont tell others how to live,but my filter is
lightweight and takes any gamble out of the decision,to me water is
one of the musts to not skimp on. I do keep a bottle of iodine tabs on
my person,just incase something takes my pack(water flow,off a
cliff,bear,other human). Good luck and if you happen to need my
filter,no problem.

On 12/24/10, Donna Saufley <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:
> Albert wrote:  "the consensus was that us Californians are just considered
> too stupid to be able to figure out the number of drops to put in a given
> amount of water to make it safe to drink."
>
> I will not argue the level of intelligence of my fellow Californians;
> driving on our freeways frequently leaves me questioning this very issue.
> However, AquaMira is not sold in California because of its possible use in
> the manufacture of methamphetamine.  Ordering online is therefore the only
> way I know to purchase it here, though you will be limited to small
> quantities even online.
>
> L-Rod

>>> 24 tabs will
>>> treat. I'm going to give them both a try and decide which I like