[pct-l] Word Processor

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:46:55 CST 2010

>From what I have read you get cell coverage on about 70% of the PCT if u
have a blackberry, Iphone or droid you should be fine and you will
mostlikely have gps along most of the trail if you need it. I figure ill
just keep it in airplane mode to save battery life but still use gps and not
get random text and phone calls.  They sell solar powered battery chargers
that can be a simple light weight solution.
Gerry.