[pct-l] 1st time on the PCT

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:18:40 CST 2010

Hello everyone im new to this forum and i am currently planning my first
multiple day hike and hopefully one day i will be planning my thru hike.  I
am planning on starting my hike late April early may depending on work. I
plan on being gone about 6 day and hike from Big Bear City to Cabazon 64.3
mi and yes im South bounding it this time.  I might try it alone, as of now
I have 1 other buddy willing to give it go but either way i am hiking it
this summer.  I don't have any of my equipment yet but plan on having it all
by Feb, any pointer, do's and don't, recommended products and food.  If
anyone has a list of things they pack for a hike on the PCT would be great
thank you all in advance.  I have been reading the post's on here and
everyone seams to be really helpful thanks again and hopefully I'll run into
you on the pct.

Thanks,
Gerry