[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 11:50:30 CST 2010

""The strategy involved in going "ultralight" is more important than brand names
or the weight
of any single item carried.""

truer words never spoken...  coming into town with 4 days worth of food is more
surplus than my entire basweight...  similarly in 2010 when i reached the saddle
before lake moreno and still have 5 liters of water... i didn't know about
ASABAT at the time,  so i just figured i'd always have enough water for 20
miles.
... made getting lighter gear a complete waste.

strategy cuts pounds,  gear, after a certain point cuts ounces.

~Paul