[pct-l] conversions

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Dec 16 18:11:56 CST 2010

My original post read:

You guys drive me crazy with frustration when using grams. Isn't it enough that packs are now being measured in liters? Yes I know the metric system is what the rest of the world, but I've yet to learn the conversions. Please list both when posting, if you don't mind.  :)

Off list, I was hit with an over whelming amount of anger from someone. I was accused of
 "the idea that you would ask a worldwide forum of people to ALLLL restrict themselves to YOUR standard because it's more convenient for you shows serious default;  and a complete lack of respect and etiquette."

If there is anyone else that misunderstood my intent, please allow me to add, note the smiley face at the end, and, I was trying to poke fun at myself that I'm that far behind most of society. I never intended it to sound anything other than humorous. I'm sorry.

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir