[pct-l] about potty trowles/ grams vs. ounces

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 06:41:44 CST 2010

i was going to leave this topic alone but i'll chime in...
Grams and Kg beat ounces and pounds.  if someone is backwards enough to not WANT
to learn them,  and lazy enough to not want to google a conversion then that's
on them.

metric should become standard, in the mean time,  why would we resist people's
natural tendancy's to use a better system?
~Paul