[pct-l] Entry into Canada

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:58:23 CST 2010

Frankly I don't know where they're supposed to be checked if anywhere.  No
one was at the border of course coming in to Canada, and several of us
showed the permits when exiting, and had the US border agent ask us what the
forms were.  Several friends leaving on different days reported the same
thing.  So who knows.  I wouldn't have wanted to not have one, and a number
of people turned around just because of this, but probably no one would have
asked them anyway.  US entry people clearly didn't want to see them, and
didn't know what they were.  They asked for our passports and gave us back
the permit with a questioning look.  Anybody out there know a definitive
answer on this one?

Shroomer.