[pct-l] Thru hikers for 2011

lee staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:36:22 CST 2010

I've used the original Sublite (using tyvek cloth) with good results for
several seasons in the Sierras and in desert ranges but it remains
untested by a heavy downpour.  The tyvek Sublite might be adequate for a
thru-hike, providing one could ride out an all day or all night storm in
dense forest cover.  The lack of condensation, minimal weight, and easy
set up are certainly pluses.

Cruz Control