[pct-l] Fw: Food Dehydrator Tips or Recipes?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:35:13 CST 2010

You have wonderful foraging up there, and much more varied than the East Bay
Hills where I cut my teeth with meadow mushrooms in the late 60's.  I make
several pilgrimages each fall and winter to pick a friends property and
environs, north of Gualala, just over the border of Mendocino County.  You
live in one beautiful place.  I also made an ethical decision 40 years ago
to stay away from the entire amanita family.  There are simply so many
really safe mushrooms to pick with no look-alikes.