[pct-l] JMT Bread, was: Re: The Truth....was McNuggets Don't Spoil?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:39:57 CST 2010

Thanks giniajim

I forgot to write. If you eat the bread at home, it is better to bake
the bread after the bread swells as much as possible.  I eat about one
slice (within 1 cm in thickness )  bread in every morning. I don't
know how much calories the bread has. On the trail, I eat the bread
twice as breakfast and lunch. I need about 3 Kg of bread in one a
week. May be, next summer, I will carry huge JMT breads, because I
will hike with my wife as a guide.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )