[pct-l] Early resupply in Tuolumne Meadows

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Mon Dec 6 14:44:34 CST 2010

Not only is it likely TM will be closed it is possible the road will be closed so hitching to the valley or Lee Vining might be impossible. But from TM the John Muir Trail turns southwest and continues to Yosemite Valley. If you wanted to avoid backtracking and didnt care about being pure you could leave the PCT north of Donahue Pass and take a side trail to the valley and then the JMT back to TM.

Historic Tioga Pass opening dates at www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/tiogaopen.htm.
AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net