[pct-l] Lone Pine vs Independence

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Dec 6 14:33:47 CST 2010

Also watch out for the opening date for Horseshoe Meadows road!! When we
tried to exit there this past spring, the road was still closed and we had
to walk out via the paved road something like 12 miles (after an already
exhausting day)...

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education