[pct-l] My feet are killing me!

5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net 5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net
Sat Dec 4 09:27:55 CST 2010

Ditto on the VFF's. Love mine and even wore them with socks this fall. Tried to wear mine on a very rocky road during Salmon Days on the reservation and after a mile my feet felt like hamburger. Not a good choice for those conditions. Otherwise one of my favorite pairs of footwear. I continue to go barefoot at home in an effort to exercise and build those foot muscles. Merrill Moab Ventilator shoes for summer and boots for now (winter) seem to be the most comfortable for outside for my new, improved feet.