[pct-l] My feet are killing me!

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Fri Dec 3 14:12:28 CST 2010

Oh no.... don't do a cortisone shot in your foot... don't do it!!!! I
had that done several times and the preparation for the shot and the
shot itself was WAY worse than the actual pain from the neuroma itself
and it never really helped that much. If it did help the result was
negligible. Of course YMMV!
Kathi