[pct-l] Thru hikers for 2011

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:58:36 CST 2010

This year there was water at Scissors Crossing on March 31st and at 3rd Gate
on April 2nd.  I don't know if there was water at Scissors Crossing before
our trail angel restocked it.  He wouldn't say how much water he dropped
off.

If there's no water on the trail at 3rd Gate, follow the instructions in the
water report.  There's also a cistern to the NE, but I don't think I could
force myself to drink from it.