[pct-l] My feet a killing me!

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Dec 1 21:46:40 CST 2010

Everybody else said it sounded like you have Morton's Neuroma. The
first thing I thought of was maybe you have a problem with the fat
pads on the balls of your feet. On some people the fat pads slip
forward leaving the bones unprotected.

If you have Morton's Neuroma, have no fear. Get the absolute widest
shoes you possibly can. I have Morton's Neuroma and I wore the widest
shoes I could get and had absolutely no pain or problems at all. If
anything, my foot is cured. Except that now my feet are so wide and
spread out and used to the feeling of not being scrunched I can
scarcely find any shoes I can wear anymore.

Diane