[pct-l] Hiking in Sedona

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 10:44:46 CST 2010

Hi gang,
Just got back from a week of hiking in Sedona, Arizona.
Nothing major, just day hikes, but let me tell you they have some nice
scenic trails down there....reminds me a lot of the Grand Canyon (on a
smaller scale) and Monument Valley.
The Red Rock area is very spectacular and worth visiting.
But men, it was cold....I'm a Southern California boy and not used to
that cold weather.

Well anyhow, its nice to be back....resting under a palm tree, by the
ocean, slurping  ''Margaritas'', watching bikini clad surfer girls
stroll by and thinking about all you  mountain boys in the snowy country
shoveling snow.

Aaahhh.....sunny California....

JMT Reinhold
Your wind surfing trail companion