[pct-l] socks

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Aug 30 08:39:22 CDT 2010

Good morning, Sherry,

The large, mainstream, outdoor gear peddler in my area has a wide variety of
high quality socks but it seems they average around $15 per pair.  I’ve
found that thin-to-medium weight, ankle-high, men’s poly dress socks are
just right for me, and in a bulk bundle they cost about $2-3 per pair.

I’ve used lots of dehydrated spaghetti sauce.  The spaghetti itself already
seems sufficiently dry.  The sauce is cooked at home, then poured onto the
dryer sheet and dehydrated to the appearance of roll-up fruit leather.  The
meat portion is cooked hamburger, broken into fine pieces, and then also
dehydrated into little dry BBs.  They are mixed as the spaghetti is cooked.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09