[pct-l] What do others do to get/stay in shape

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 23:13:03 CDT 2010

I'm in Alaska and have been section hiking for the past four years.  I'm semi retired so staying in shape is easier as I have more time.  I ski all Winter, backcountry mostly.  Work out at the gym (upper body, legs and aerobics).  Summer is hiking, biking and rowing. Emphasis should be on load baring leg work and just having fun!  Mountain Mike