[pct-l] sleeping pad

pct hiker pct-hiker at att.net
Tue Aug 17 18:32:59 CDT 2010

Thanks Mango. I don't intend to use a foam pad under the sleeping pad but I'll
be really careful to make sure the floor is clear of anything that could cause a
puncture. One other thing, I'll test the pad at the store by blowing it up and
checking for leaks before I leave the store. Thanks again.
Glen White  aka: pct-hiker