[pct-l] Cool Journey

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Aug 15 12:28:09 CDT 2010

A neighbor of ours from Agua Dulce moved to Idaho.  This is an excerpt from
a message from her regarding an amazing journey two sobo PCTers are making:

"A dear friend of ours here in Idaho has a family member visiting from
Pasadena, CA.  She has very dear friends (a man and a woman) who are on one
heck of a journey.  They started at the northern tip of Alaska in March, and
they kayaked all the way from there to the start of the PCT in Canada.
They're doing 30 miles per day now, hiking south.  Our friend here and her
relative from CA are on their way now to try to meet up with the hikers in
Crater Lakes, OR.  They asked for Oreo cookies and Snickers bars (they say
they are always hungry -- no wonder!!!).  Anyway, I digress.  Once they
reach the end of the PCT, they will pick up bicycles and travel down to the
tip of South America.  Just amazing!!!!"

I am so looking forward to hosting these folks!!

L-Rod (the Animal Magnet)

The first step.  The last step.  The most important step:  protect the PCT.
www.pcta.org/help/donate_form.asp