[pct-l] Section O drying out

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed Aug 11 22:14:11 CDT 2010

You generalized, I gave an extreme example to refute it.

In Section P last week it was in the mid-90's. There was no water from
Disappearing Creek (and many probably didn't find the water there) to 3
miles past Gumboot, a total of about 18 miles. Most thrus were powering up
the steep 2500' climb, others looked ready to drop. Yes, some only carry a
quart or two, some carry more, and some wish they had more.

I just want the less-experienced reading to understand it's not just the
desert where water is a problem, and they need to be prepared. I'm sorry if
I offended.

AsABat