[pct-l] White Pass to Snoqualmie Pass in Late September

Mariann mendenhall_mini_farm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 12:33:52 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I have the last week of September (Sept. 25th thru Oct. 3rd) off this year and I
am hoping to hike Section I in WA.  I'm worried about it being too late in the
year, however.  I would be taking my teenage daughters with me and two pack
horses, so I wouldn't want to get caught in too much snow.  Freezing nights
would not be an issue, but I am unsure of how early major snow storms can hit.

Mariann