[pct-l] Degree bag for thru hike?

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:44:19 CDT 2010

I went with a zero degree quilt, but I hit the trail very early.  It was
more than I needed, but my quilt was still very light.

The pro of sharing is less weight.  The con is having to smell each other in
close proximity after many days without a proper bath.

I got my down quilt from Tim Marshall who owns and operates EnLIGHTened
Equipment.  I highly recommend him if you can afford the time and money.