[pct-l] Thru Hiker Trash

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:23:55 CDT 2010

I think it's lame for hikers to leave behind trash of their own.  I figure
if you bring trash to the trail, you should pack it out.

I don't feel that this always applies to the trash created as part of the
cache.  In this case I do what's practical for me to do that puts the least
amount of burden on the trail angel(s) that had provided a valuable
resource.