[pct-l] Thank You for the 2010 Kickoff

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 14:44:52 CDT 2010

I want to thank everyone who put on the great 2010 Kickoff at Lake Morena.  What a lot of work.  Super job.  Everyone had a great time.

My Super-Secrets of Backpacking seminar went off very well and my accompanying flyer was a big hit.  I painted lots of shelter stakes, etc.  By the way, if anyone wants a copy of the flyer (I have already updated it for 2011), just send me an email (hiker97 at aol.com) and I will send it to you as an attachment in MSWord.

Again, fantastic event and copious amounts of fun.

My After Action Report will probably be posted today ----- heh, heh, heh.

Respectfully, Switchback the Trail Pirate