[pct-l] trail angels need trail angels too!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 00:32:36 CDT 2010

hey y'all, me Stumbling Norwegian, Coyote, Mad Monte and Moooooona came into Old Station late yesterday to help out at the Heitman's. We got ALOT done today with everyone working together, but there is still alot of work that needs to be done before the pack gets here! So if you're able and have some time...COME ON DOWN and help out!
things that still need to be done: (and this is just what's left on "the list"
hot tub repairspipes leaking in garage and behind washing machinestuff in the treehouselawn mower tires need replaceddeck railings sanded and sealedshack deck and serving bar sealedfood area tent needs to go uptree house railings, floor and walls sealeddishwashing area set upscreens replaced on house doorsbeaver dams removed from creek
and then anything else y'all think you can help with...Also if you have some free time and want to hang out with some awesome trail angels and hiker trash...just come out and help cooking, prepping and clean-ups
thanx
patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!