[pct-l] water cache sabotage?

Junaid Dawud jdawud at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:36:11 CDT 2010

In 2006 I used less than 3 liters from caches. I do believe RELYING on
caches is silly.......

However, if the offender is a hiker, I hereby challenge them to a
trekking pole duel. If you don't want water from a cache, don't take
it. Destroying it isn't your right or responsibility, it is only an
act of your overgrown ego.

Junaid