[pct-l] Ride from Kennedy Meadows

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:52:44 CDT 2010

Kennedy Meadows is about 30 miles from the Inyokern Airport (IYK).
www.kayak.com says there are puddle jumper flights from IYK to LAX
about 2-3 times a day, mostly to service the people working the nearby
Navy base at China Lake/Ridgecrest.  The price is really high, though
(3* what I remember them from 3 years ago).  I believe there are some
people that commute daily from KM to China Lake, so you might be able
to thumb a ride into town, perhaps by enquiring at the KM store.

Robert Henry (former China Lake resident)