[pct-l] Ride from Kennedy Meadows

phhphhphh at juno.com phhphhphh at juno.com
Fri Apr 16 09:04:17 CDT 2010

My wife and I need to get off the trail for my brothers wedding in early May. We will have a flight out of LAX on May 5th. We are planning on being to Kennedy Meadows by May 3rd or 4th. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get from KM to LAX (or the Ventura area, where we have some fam)? Is there any kind of public transportaion, is there someone around we could get a ride or shuttle service from? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
-Josh-