[pct-l] water reports

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:34:05 CDT 2010

Agreed.  I'm pretty sure every PCT hiker I met on my hike so far has been carrying one, and that's despite an early start in a wet year and a couple recent storms.  I think it'd be crazy not to carry the water report during the normal-to-late hiking season.  It's an extremely valuable resource that we're fortunate to have.

Sir Mix-a-lot