[pct-l] Pack advice

Junaid Dawud jdawud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:43:15 CDT 2010

ULA packs are great. I can't comment specifically on the Ohm, but in
2006 I hiked Mex-> snoqualmie pass with my catalyst and I loved it.
Afterwards it had a few areas that needed a little repair, so they
fixed it up for me (even gave me new shoulder straps).  I then used it
to finish the PCT, and for lots of hikes and backpack trips in Hawaii.
Unfortunately it got stolen on Maui a couple of years ago. I recently
bought the circuit, and though it's only been out for a few testers,
it's riding beautifully with no movement or squeaking.

I personally feel ULA is a first rate company and has fantastic packs.
Call them and talk about your options, it may help you make the
decision.

Junaid

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:11 PM, Hillary Schwirtlich <hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com