[pct-l] Hiker Heaven Secret M&M Stash

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 14:42:47 CDT 2010

Lighting Rod writes:  MMMMMMMMM.  M & M’s!!!
Switchback thoughts: I bought 250 bags of M&M's for Hiker Heaven today, but will have to buy more for the thru-hikers and section hikers coming through there for the 2010 campaign. But obliviously the Hiker Heaven hostess and world famous M&M junkie could already sense the purchase from many hundreds of miles away.  This must be some type of 6th sense phenomena.

 I know.  Only Buzz Saw will have possession and control over the M&M inventory at Hiker Heaven.  He can be trusted to hand them out to the hikers.  If hikers show up there and the hostess looks like she is walking around in a daze, then you will know that the inventory is gone.  It is a big zero.

This is a good plan.  I will mail the boxes of M&M's in care of Buzz Saw.  He will hide them in the garage among the hiker boxes.  No one will be the wiser.  The heavy flavor and rich aroma of chocolate will be lost among the food boxes.

So, when you show up at Hiker Heaven, you say the secret words, “Jack Daniel’s” to Buzz Saw.  He will know to get your allotment stash of M&M’s to get you through Sections E and F.  This is too cool.

Just remember to carry your trash out off the trail.