[pct-l] Postholer 5 volume Pocket Map series is now available

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 00:01:03 CDT 2010

Sorry, have to disagree with you on this.  Over the years, Postholer
has slandered any people/organizations who disagreed with and/or
competed with his ideas.  He has demonstrated, time and again (with
the tacit assent of the list moderator), any sense of basic human
decency. And Postholer, you're welcome!