[pct-l] nerve problems in feet/bigger size shoe needed

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Sat Apr 3 21:17:22 CDT 2010

I have the same exact  problem, worse in the left foot.  I know of another hiker who has had his exact same symptoms problems not get better but also not get worse after 15 years.  In my case is has been diagnosed as chronic inflammation/ arthritis of the 2nd metatarsal joint in my left foot.  It was precipitated by a subtle gait imbalance.
Uncle Tom

Follow Uncle Tom on the PCT 2010.
2,656 miles from Mexico to Canada.
Tom is posting online reports on http://www.trailjournals.com/tjamrogPCT/